At Field Energy Services, operational health and safety is one of the cornerstones of our brand. We aspire to have complete operational safety today, and every day, and adhere to the highest health and safety standards for our employees, contractors, customers and partners.
We further seek to protect the environment in places where we operate. We hold ourselves accountable for our corporate actions and are committed to continuous improvements.
Our HSE policies ensure:
- Prevention of accidents and cases of work-related ill health by eff¬ective management and training of health and safety risks in the workplace
- Provision of clear instructions and information, and adequate training, to ensure employee competency
- Relevant risk assessments and implementations of the necessary steps that arise out of those assessments
- Engagement and consultation with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions
- Implementation of emergency procedures – evacuation in case of fire or other signify can’t incidents
- Maintenance of safe and healthy working conditions
- Provision and maintenance of plant, equipment and machinery, to ensure safe storage/use of substances
- Provision and technology for sustainable solutions to minimize our carbon footprint